Thursday 6 December 2012

CHICKEN VEGGIE QUICHE

I made this up to use the veggies I had in the fridge. You can sub in just about anything you want. For the strict paleo follower, skip the cheese. I personally think cheese is the origin of all happiness so I totally live it up. This recipe is yummy, easy, and has great paleo / primal numbers so I'm all over it. High protein low carb!





INGREDIENTS:

4 eggs
Chicken breast (Bacon or ground beef work great too!)
1 cup steamed Broccoli
1 table spoon red onion
3 stalks green onion
2 cloves garlic
6 leaves of Basil
Salt and pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS:

- Mix eggs in bowl, whip until frothy
- Steam broccoli for 2 - 3 minutes
- Chop onion , garlic, peppers and any other veggies you wish
- Add veggies and spices to egg mixture and pour into a casserole dish
- Cook in oven @ 350 Degrees for 30 - 35 minutes