INGREDIENTS ( Makes 2 parfaits)
- 2 Ripe avocados
- 3 TBS cacao powder
- 1 TSP Vanilla extract
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- Pinch of cloves
- 4 Fresh dates soaked in hot water
- 2 TBS Raw un-pasturized honey ( You can use a few drops of stevia in replacement of honey if you like)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- In a food processor or blender mix up the avocados until smooth.
- Add in all spices, cacao, vanilla, honey, stevia, and soaked dates, blend again until all is combined well, and pudding is smooth.
- In 2 Parfait glasses layer with Chocolate pudding, Blueberries, and almonds.
- Chill in fridge for a bit before serving and enjoy~!