Monday 21 January 2013

RAW CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY GANACHE CAKE

Its been a while since I made any tasty treat ( compared to all the baking I did over christmas at least!) I found this recipe in my new book " Ani's Raw Food Deserts", It looked to tasty so I just had to try it! I was not shocked to soon find out that it taste just as amazing as it looks :)


INGREDIENTS: ( One 4-6" spring form pan, Serves 2)

FUDGE CAKE:
- 1 cup dry walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup softened medjool dates
- Pinch of salt

FROSTING:
1/4 cup softened medjool dates
1 TBS raw honey
1/2  a ripe avocado
1 TBS raw cacao powder

FILLING:
1/3 cup raspberries

DIRECTIONS:

- In a food processor combines all "Fudge cake ingredients"
- Press half the filling into a small 4 - 6" spring form pan
- Places 1 layer of raspberries on top, then fill with the rest of the cake filling
- In the food processor add all "Frosting" ingredients", combine until smooth
- Add frosting on top of cake , then place in fridge for about 1 hour
- remove from spring form pan, serve and enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment