INGREDIENTS : (Serves 2)
- 3 eggs
- 2 TBS coconut milk ( I used canned, but you can use carton coconut milk or almond milk)
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- 1 TBS flax meal
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
CINNAMON CARAMEL SAUCE:
- 3 pitted and soaked dates
- 1 TBS almond butter
- 2 TBS date water
- 1/2 TSP vanilla
- 1/8 TSP Cinnamon
- Chopped up fruit and berries of choice
- Heat up a frying pan with coconut oil or olive oil ( get 2 going at once to speed up the process)
- pour a small 4 inch circle in the centre of the pan, then pick up quickly and tilt it around to widen the crepe.
- Allow to cook for about 2 minutes then flip.
- Place in the oven on a low temperature to keep hot while making the fest
- While making the crepes, prepare the sauce, soak dates in boiling water for a few minutes.
- Place Dates, almond butter, vanilla, cinnamon and water in a blender and combine well ( you may need to add a bit more water depending on how big the dates are.
- Chop up desired fruit and berries ( I used bananas and blueberries)
- When finished cooking all crepes, place chopped fruit and berries in crepe, roll and serve with Cinnamon Caramel Sauce on top ( Of course you can mix it up with anything u like! yogurt, whipped cream, maypole syrup , enjoy~!)