INGREDIENTS: (serves one)
- 1 Lamb shank
- small head of broccoli
- 1/2 red pepper
- Diced onion
- 1 TSP bacon fat
- 1 TBS Pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat with bacon fat.
- Place in lamb shank allowing to seer
- Chop up onion and desired vegetables.
- Flip lamb shank after about 6 minutes, and add in onions and veggies at this time.
- Toss around vegetables making sure not to burn, lower heat to low-medium and allow lamb to cook to desired temp ( I like mine medium rare)
- Add in some salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Plate and serve with Pesto ~