INGREDIENTS: (Serves 2)
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 12- 15 prawns
- 1 medium Yam
- 1 can Diced water chestnuts
- 1/2 leek
- 1/2 red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 TBS Coconut oil
- 1 stalk lemon grass
- 3 Dried Kiefer lime leaves
- 1 TBS Green Curry Paste
- 1 Inch of fresh turmeric grated
- 1 TSP Fish sauce
- 2 Dried Chili peppers ( more if you like spicy!)
- 1/2 Fresh Squeezed lime
- Bring a large pot to medium heat and add in olive oil and minced garlic and onions, sauté for a few minutes to bring out the flavours.
- Chop of All vegetables into bite sized pieces
- Add in coconut milk and mix in curry paste well.
- Add harder vegetables like yams and water chest nuts first, then add in prawns and softer veggies last.
- Place remander Sauce ingredients in ( adding a little more or lest to desired taste)
- Lower temperature to simmer and place lid on allowing to cook for an additional 10 minutes.