INGREDIENTS: (serves 1)
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 apple
- 1/8th Cucumber
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 TBS cranberries
- 1/2 Red sweet bell pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 TSP Adobo Spice
CREAMY CURRY SAUCE:
- 2 TBS mayo
- 1 TSP curry powder ( if you done have pre made curry powder use , turmeric, cumin and masala to make your own)
- Dust chicken breast with Adobo spice, place in a small pot and add enough chicken stock to cover breast completely. Boil for 3 minutes , then remove from heat and allow to sit for 10 minutes or untill all the pink is gone from inside.
- While chicken is cooking, chop up all fruit and veggies.
- Prepare curry mayo sauce and set aside
- Drain chicken stock from pot, and remove chicken.
- Cut up chicken into small bit sized pieces and place back into the pot adding in all the veggies and fruit. Toss together with cranberries and curry mayo.
- Place in a serving dish and top with crushed Pecans.