INGREDIENTS: ( Makes one 8" Spring form pan cake, serves 6-8)
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup soaked pitted dates
- 1 TSP vanilla
- 3 TSP Raw cacao powder
- 2 cups soaked cashes (soak overnight of for a minimum of 3 hours)
- 1 can of pumpkin puree ( or fresh)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 5 drops vanilla liquid stevia
- 2 TBS melted coconut oil
- 2 TBS Vanilla almond milk ( you can use any dairy free milk of choice really)
- 1 1/2 TSP cinnamon
- 1 TSP nutmeg
- 1 TSP ginger
- 1 TSP cloves
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Yacon syrup
- In a food processor combine all crust ingredients until it starts to form into a ball.
- Line a spring form pan with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Press into bottom of pan the crust evenly.
- In a blender combine all filling ingredients , blend until very smooth.
- Pour filling over top of the crust, and set in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer while still soft and decorate top of cake with crushed and whole pecans. optional to drizzle Yakon syrup or maple syrup over top.
- Set back in freezer and chill for an additional 4 hours minimum until frozen. Enjoy!