- 1 rack of ribs
- 2TBS olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 TSP coconut aminos ( you could also use soy sauce)
- 1 thumb size of fresh grated ginger
- Splash of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 TSP honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot cover ribs with water and bring to a rolling boil for 45 minutes.
- In a separate dish combine all sauce ingredients and set aside
- Drain ribs and transfer into a large baking dish, cover well with sauce
- Cover dish with tin foil, prick 2 holes in tin foil to allow steam to escape
- Cook in oven for 1 hour at 350 Degrees F.