INGREDIENTS: ( SERVES 1-2)
-2 cups grated or food processed cauliflower
-1 cup grated cheese ( I used a raw mozzarella, but other types will work too)
- Dash of basil, oregano, & salt n pepper to taste
- 2 TBS Tomato paste
- 1 TSP Basil Pesto
- 1/2 avocado
- 10 prawns
- Hand full of baby spinach
- Hand full of sliced pineapple chunks
- 2 TBS chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup cheese of choice
- Grate of process cauliflower.
- Place in a pot with just a few TBS of water, bring heat to medium with lid on and let steam for 3-4 min.
- Preheat oven to 450 Degrees F
- Drain water from cauliflower well, then add in egg, cheese, and spices mixing well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place cauliflower mixture in centre spreading out evenly to 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Allow crust to bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown on top
- Remove from oven and place sauce and desired topping on crusts.
-Return to oven for an additional 5-8 min until cheese is melter and toppings are warmed.
-Serve and enjoy!