INGREDIENTS: (serves 2)
- Cauliflower rice, check it out HERE in the previous recipe.
- 2 cuts of pork tenderloin or other cut of choice, you could use a pork roast too.
- 1 cup pork or beef stock
- chili powder
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbs smoky chipolte sauce or seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a slow cooker or in a pot on the stove, add in pork and stock.
- bring slow cooker to high heat and cook for 4 - 5 hours. If on stove top bring to high heat and braise both side of the tenderloins, then add in stock and reduce heat to medium cooking for 45 min.
- Add in all spices and salt and pepper . Cover with lid and let cook until ready.
- Serve over cauliflower rice. if you like spice, add some hot sauce to kick it up a notch!