Thursday 13 June 2013

Cooking With Herbs! So Many Benefits!

Spring is here! Since recently moving to a new city I wanted to make my own little herb garden. back home we had a huge garden and plenty of herbs. These little boxes are transferable , so they can be moved easily :) Herbs are a wonderful gift from mother nature! They can enhance our food in so many ways, and also have many health benefits! Showing off my new herb garden here I have ... Flat leaf parsley, lemon thyme, Cilantro, Chives, Pineapple mint, lemon oregano , traditional oregano, and rose marry. In the two pots in front of the long planters I have a thai chilli pepper plant ( cant wait for it to start producing chillies :D) and next to it a basil plant ( I am going to transplant it into a bigger pot so I can enjoy more basil :p

Here is a link to more information on the benefits of herbs and cooking with them!

http://everynutrient.com/herbsandspices.html
http://www.sagehillfarmsandvintagestore.com/benefits-of-culinary-herbs-and-spices/



No comments:

Post a Comment