INGREDIENTS: (makes 1 small loaf)
-3/4 cup tapioca flour
-3/4 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 TSP baking powder
- 1 TSP salt
-2/4 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup very warm water
-1 TBS honey
- 1/2 pack quick rise yeast
- 3 TBS melted butter
- 2 TSP powdered gelatin
-Combine water and honey in a bowl adding in the yeast, allow to sit for a while until it begins to foam. (approximately 2-3 min)
-Mix together all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry mixing well as you go. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
-Cover the bowl with saran rap and place in a warm corner or near pre heating oven for about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees C.
- Grease a glass loaf pan and Place dough in it ( it will be more liquify than normal bread dough)
- Bake for about 45 min or until the top becomes golden brown. Enjoy with butter and your favorite Fruit jam :)