Wednesday 9 October 2013

Pulled chicken chipotle guacamole tacos

I'm in love with chipotle what can I say , it's amazing ! I found this amazing smokey import Mexican chipotle sauce , do I decided to make some pulled chicken in my crock pot and use it for tacos :) !




INGREDIENTS:

- Organic Corn Tortillas 
- Shredded cabbage
- Diced Tomato
- Feta Cheese
- Chipotle pulled pork

DIRECTIONS:

- In a slow cooker , place a pork roast and cover in chipotle sauce, let cook for 6 hours on low or 8 on high. Pull apart after into shredded pulled pork
- Preheat oven and place tortillas on a baking sheet, warm tortillas just for a few min.
- Chop up all veggies and cheese
- Place inside of warmed tortillas and add pulled pork, if you like spoon some of the left over chipotle sauce onto the tacos as well


No comments:

Post a Comment